Monday, September 15, 2008

Castlemartyr, My home Village




I apologise for not being on in a while, my darling husband was fixing a few computers and needed the one I usually work from as well. Laptop is great but all my photos are backedup on the main PC and e-book.

But, I am back now and ready to show you a small piece of the village I live in, in East Cork. It's called Castlemartyr. These particular photos are taken on the old convent lands, where in the last two years a very modern expensive hotel as bought up and took over. The grounds are still beautiful, I do feel bad we don't get the sunny climate here as the walks around the hotel are only gorgeous.


3 comments:

Peggy said...

I thought I was seening things when I saw a new post! Welcome back to blogging land. The top photo is beautifull.

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Yay! Your back. :) So beautiful is your hometown. Peace!

Linda Jordan said...

Thank you, I missed all of you too. :)
It really does feel like ages ago doesn't it? Castlemartyr is possibly the nicest village there is but I am totally biased of course.