Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Movement

It's been quite a while I know since I posted any photographs. The weather here hasn't been the greatest and this pregnancy had my concentration span at around 5minutes, so was never in the mood for going out in the cold and rain to take landscapes. I have been practising my people shots though and what with the two new babies (so far) in our family, it's been great taking those types of pictures for a change.

The ones here are of Ben when we were in London, we went to a beautiful park where the squirrels were plentiful and one inparticular took a shine to Ben, actually chasing him at one point.



This was also taken at the same park, Ryan sat down on the grass with a small amount of bread to feed the squirrels. Even after it was gone, the squirrels still came very close. He was delighted and it made for a lovely photograph.

No comments: