Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scott Daniel White

My sister Aisling gave birth to the most happy go lucky baby about six months ago now. He is so funny, though looking at these photographs of him you wouldn't think so. He was just after a feed and not in the best of moods, like all learning curves - finding out when the best time to take photographs of babies is always a tough one. I have discovered that directly before and after feeds is not a good time, before a nappy change - not a good time. Just after waking up and close on nap time - definitely not a good time. And as these are all the usual activities a new baby does, it's sort of hard to find any time that is a good time. Luck and a camera ready on hand is possibly the best way forward.




I must make another trip up to see them again, though I do call every other week to get my 'fix' of him (I usually have no camera). It's always addictive to visit someone who gets excited to see you and he always does. Great ego boost.

No comments: