Tuesday, August 19, 2008

All creatures great and small

Every year there is a huge horse gymkhana just outside of Midleton, East Cork but as the grounds were sold for the building of a huge factory, they moved it really close to Midleton, so close infact I could park up the car whip out my camera and sneak in to get some shots. It was great.
When the rare bit of sunshine shows here, I personally love to see the butterflies out and about. I couldn't help taking this one when down in Ballycotton, East Cork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I. LOVE. THAT. HORSE.
Passionately!!!!
All your photos are gorgeous Linda, really beautiful. You just get drawn to the focal point instantly and it's even a bonus when you you look further into the picture at the background details!
Youre a bit of a dinger at this photography malarkey all the same aint ya? lol
Good luck doing it while pushing a buggy next year though! Ha! Ha!
Luv n bubbles,
Aisling XXX