Monday, August 25, 2008

Roberts Cove

When the tide goes out besides a ton of seaweed, lots of other things are worthy of a camera shot, as unlikely as it seems I really like the pattern this bouy and its robe made. Seaweed had attached itself to the rope, myself and the boys said it looked very like a seahorse but that's just us.
I call this 'Out to Pasture' mainly as it looks as if no one wanted to use the boat anymore. There seemed to be less sea worthy boats out there but this one was just left to seed. Or so it seemed at the time. I'm sure it still gets used but putting a story to an object in a photo is half the fun, isn't it?

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi linda, Quirky photos! I log on now every morning just to see what you have put up.
Mom

A Colorful World said...

I love this photo--it tells a story. really wonderful!