Friday, August 15, 2008

A lot of nature





I guess until I get used to this, photos and posts will be in a bit of disarray.
So we'll start with the top left hand photo; A Bridge Too Far.
This was taken on a cold frosty morning in Midleton, East Cork. My feet were freezing but I thought it was such a lovely shot, I was very enthuasiastic when I first got my camera that I literally went out early morning or late evening trying my best to get that elusive perfect shot.
The top right is more recent; A Chorus Line.
We were in Acres, Kinsale and just out the back of my In-Laws home are these very enigmatic cows. They stand and stare at the dogs or children for what seems like forever. They quiet happily posed for me as well.
Bottom Left: Baby Llama.
This was taken late July in Fota Wildlife Park, Carrigtuohill, Co. Cork. A lot of the animals had their young sequestered away from the publics gaze but right on the path as we walked along, stood the Mommy, the Daddy and this adorable baby llama. Just begging to be shot - with a camera that is.
Bottom Right: Daffodil Boat.
Just on the edge of Loughaderra, Castlemartyr in East Cork is this great little boat. In Spring time it fills up beautifully with these splendid yellow daffodils, come summer there are completely different flowers, crocuses or some such. My lack of flower knowledge withstanding, I just love this boat.

No comments: