Friday, August 15, 2008

First Blog entry

Welcome to my Gallery, I am your basic amateur photographer but absolutely love doing it. My husband invested in a second hand Nikon D70s for me about two years ago now and I love it. It's my favourite toy, piece of equipment in the world. There are times I bring it every where with me and the times I don't, I end up regretting considerably. Its a basic extension to my hands. Since that initial first buy with a 55- 200mm lense and a 18 - 55mm and some filters, I have gotten myself a nifty tripod and a brilliant flash. I love night time shots and it kills me that I haven't perfected them as of yet. But I will get there. It's all a learning curve. My mother has a great blog about her organic allotment and has been suggesting that I do one for my photographs for a while now. I was leaving it up to my husband to organise a web page but he is just so busy with work that I thought, blog instead of web page just might be the way for me to go. So every day I will try to upload some fresh ones and explain a bit about them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them. I do welcome your comments and any tips.

2 comments:

kathryn collins said...

Hi Linda,Congrats!!! its lovely to finally be able to see the photos and not just hear about them!Shall be looking forward to logging on every so often and seeing what little gems you have posted.So gain well done and best of luck with this page!!Kathryn

Linda Jordan said...

Thanks Katie, I am really going to try to post everyday but once the baby gets closer to popping that might get difficult. I have plenty of backup photo's anyhow just incase I don't get a chance to snap some newbies. Thanks for the support sis. :)